Don’t lose these dates.
Print them off, mark your calendars, set reminders on all of your devices.
- Restrictive Early Action: November 1
- Regular Decision: January 1
- Priority Deadline to Apply for Financial Aid: February 15
- Confirmation Deadline: May 1
- Complete your application online at www.commonapp.org.
- Complete the Notre Dame Writing Supplement at www.commonapp.org.
- Submit your ACT or SAT scores
- Provide your high school transcripts
- Two letters of evaluation—one from a guidance counselor and another from a high school teacher in an academic subject area who knows you well
- Pay your application fee of $75
NOTE: If you are an international student, please visit the International Admissions webpage for additional instructions and information on applying.