Notre Dame has the largest campus ministry organization in the country.
Share in the journey of faith with your peers through the Freshman Retreat, and benefit from the experience and wisdom of upperclassmen. With over 40 staff members—including a chaplain in every residence hall—as a student at Notre Dame you’ll find a built-in support system of people here to help you grow in your faith. For example, you might:
- Participate in Mass without leaving your residence hall
- Join a Faith Sharing Group like Compass Freshman Formation, Four: 7 Catholic Fellowship (a weekly, student-led small-group discussion), or Iron Sharpens Iron Interdenominational Fellowship (which features Christians from all denominations)
- Prepare to serve the Church under the Dome and beyond through the Campus Ministry Anchor Leadership Program
- Lend your voice in worship to the Liturgical Choir, the Folk Choir, or the Celebration Choir
- Attend Theology on Tap, a student-led, four-week Catholic speaker series centered on faith topics of interest to young adults today