We believe you could add a great deal to the Notre Dame community with your presence on campus, and this is your invitation to see Notre Dame for yourself. The Hesburgh International Scholars Experience (HISE) is a visit program that provides students the opportunity to experience Notre Dame’s campus over five days. You’ll attend classes, meet with future professors, stay in a residence hall, and experience the Notre Dame family.
Invitations to the Hesburgh International Scholars Experience are sent to a select group of international students who are coming primarily from Latin America and the Caribbean, along with a select group from Europe and Canada. HISE invitees demonstrate an impressive academic record along with intellectual curiosity, strong leadership skills, and dedication to extracurricular activities
Registering for HISE takes only a few simple steps:
- Watch your email account for a personalized link to the registration form
- Complete and submit the online registration form
- Download the Medical Consent Form, Waiver Agreement, and Behavioral Expectations Agreement
- Email or fax the completed Medical Consent Form, Waiver Agreement, and Behavioral Expectations Agreement to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-631-8865
- Email a photo of yourself for the HISE Directory to email@example.com
You will receive an email confirmation soon after your registration is complete. You’ll also receive several emails with important information as the program nears. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We’re here to help.