Position Title: Reilly Student Committee Member
Description: The Office of Undergraduate Admissions hosts a Reilly Visitation Program each Spring in an effort to yield some of the University’s most academically talented students. The Reilly Student Committee is a team of current undergraduate students who attended the Reilly Program as admitted high school seniors. Each member of the team will assist the Admissions staff in planning and implementing future programs.
- Attend team planning meetings as scheduled
- Connect (via social media, email, phone calls) and build relationships with admitted students prior to and in the weeks after the program
- Complete the hosting assignments and serve as a point of contact for any current students hosting a prospective student attending Reilly
- Attend any mandatory events during the Reilly Program, and serve as a resource for attendees by being available to answer questions
- Other duties as assigned by the committee
- Previous attendee of the Reilly Visit Program
- Reliable and able to make a commitment to the program each Spring semester
- Ability to communicate effectively with prospective students of all backgrounds
- Possesses proficient ability to share reflections via storytelling
- Be active in campus life and programs
- Possess good time management and organization skills
Pay: $8.00 (hourly)
Application Deadline: 11:59 PM EST Monday, November 28.
Note: Beginning Spring 2017, the Reilly Visitation Program will take place only once a year. The 2017 Program is scheduled for Saturday, April 8 through Tuesday, April 11.