Flights will be booked to arrive at/depart from Chicago Midway Airport, Chicago O'Hare Airport, or South Bend International Airport, based on flight availability and expense.
- You will receive an email with your travel itinerary booked by Anthony Travel. You will need the information in this email to check-in to your flight.
- The travel itinerary is not your boarding pass, but it contains all information you will need to check in to your flight and print your boarding pass on the day leading up to your trip. Printing a copy of your flight reservation is advised.
- If you are checking baggage, please be prepared to pay the fee. If baggage fees pose a financial burden, please let us know.
- Upon your arrival to the airport, you will be greeted at baggage claim by staff from the Office of Admissions.
- Transportation from the airport (Chicago or South Bend) to campus will be provided on Saturday.
- Transportation from campus to the airport (Chicago or South Bend) will be provided on Tuesday morning.
- Please note Chicago is in the Central Time Zone. Notre Dame and South Bend are in the Eastern Time Zone.