The Regular Action deadline is
January 1, 2014.
Take the first step toward joining a community defined by its dedication to changing the world.
By the Numbers
See the profile for the Class of 2016, including admissions statistics, academic profile and important dates and deadlines.
- 48% are in the top 2% of their class
- 89% are in the top 10% of their class
- 51% are male
- 49% are female
- The Mid 50%
received scores of 1350-1490
on the Math + Critical Reading components of the SAT
- The Mid 50%
have ACT scores of 31-34
- 90% were involved in community service
- 75% participated in varsity athletics
- 39% were active in the performing arts
- 33% participated in student government
- 40% Midwest
- 21% East Coast
- 13% West
- 12% Southeast
- 7% Southwest
- 6% Abroad
- 1% US Territories
First Year Students Live on Campus
In one of 29 single-sex residence halls, along with 80% of sophomores, juniors, and seniors - many of them choose to stay in their dorm for all four years.See More Photos >
We Meet 100% of Every Student's Demonstrated Need
- 75% of students received some type of financial aid last year
- 45% of first year students received university gift aid
and Inclusion at Notre Dame
At Notre Dame, we embrace an atmosphere of diversity and inclusion. Viewpoints are broadened, real-world issues are confronted, and a global community is strengthened by the goodwill of our most valuable resource - the challenged student.
- 97% of first year students return
for their second year.
- 95% of students
graduate on time.
- 98% of graduates are traditionally placed in careers, graduate schools, or service opportunities within six months of graduation.