The University of Notre Dame
ND on the Road
Our counselors will be on the road this fall visiting high schools and holding Information Nights, discussing academics, community, and spiritual life at Notre Dame, while sharing insights into the admissions and financial aid processes.
The Regular Decision deadline is
January 1, 2015.
Take the first step toward joining a community defined by its dedication to changing the world.
By the Numbers
See the profile for the Class of 2018, including admissions statistics, academic profile and important dates and deadlines.
- 48% are in the top 2% of their class
- 89% are in the top 10% of their class
- 51% are male
- 49% are female
- The Mid 50%
received scores of 1350-1490
on the Math + Critical Reading components of the SAT
- The Mid 50%
have ACT scores of 31-34
- 90% were involved in community service
- 75% participated in varsity athletics
- 39% were active in the performing arts
- 33% participated in student government
- 40% Midwest
- 21% East Coast
- 13% West
- 12% Southeast
- 7% Southwest
- 6% Abroad
- 1% US Territories
First Year Students Live on Campus
In one of 29 single-sex residence halls, along with 80% of sophomores, juniors, and seniors - many of them choose to stay in their dorm for all four years.See More Photos >
We Meet 100% of Every Student's Demonstrated Need
- 75% of students received some type of financial aid last year
- 45% of first year students received university gift aid
and Inclusion at Notre Dame
At Notre Dame, we embrace an atmosphere of diversity and inclusion. Viewpoints are broadened, real-world issues are confronted, and a global community is strengthened by the goodwill of our most valuable resource - the challenged student.
- 97% of first year students return
for their second year.
- 95% of students
graduate on time.
- 98% of graduates are traditionally placed in careers, graduate schools, or service opportunities within six months of graduation.