Join Notre Dame's Pre-College Programs in Spring 2022 for the return of Global Scholars!
Students can choose from six course options, including:
- A City of Spell Books and Broomsticks: London in the Literature of the Fantastic
- Almighty God, Responsible People: Can we Believe in Both?
- Global Issues and Challenges
- Irish Literature: Myths, Legends, and Folklore
- Science Fiction Movies in the Twenty-First Century: Boldly Go to a Galaxy Far, Far Away
The program is designed to give high school students a glimpse into studying abroad at the college level. Students engage with topics not typically offered in a high school curriculum wile connecting with like-minded individuals from across the United States and around the world.
Grace Leeson, a past participant of the Global Scholars program, says, "I absolutely loved the Global Scholars experience! It was incredible to have the ability to connect with students from all over the world. I loved hearing their different perspectives and sharing my ideas with them."
Step out for a new and enriching experience as you answer the call to become a global citizen. You'll connect with peers and Notre Dame faculty in a unique learning environment.
Participants earn one college credit upon completion.
Program Dates: March 5 - April 9, 2022
Classes meet on Saturdays and meeting times vary by course. View the schedule for each by clicking on your course of interest.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
Financial assistance is available.