Fall is such an exciting time on campus, especially for so many students who come from places that don’t experience such a beautiful fall season. Here are some ways to take advantage of the season while at Notre Dame, all while staying safe and socially-distant!
- Go for a walk around campus. Bring a friend or spend some alone time walking around the lakes. You’ll find yourself taking so many photos of the beautifully-colored leaves.
- Go apple picking. There are several orchards within a short drive to campus. This is a fun weekend activity to do with friends when there is no home football game.
- Take advantage of on-campus events. Various organizations on campus host so many amazing fall events, most of which are totally free. This fall, we’ve already had free fall food, live music, ziplining, and even a hay bale maze!
- Enjoy the most perfect football weather; not too hot, but not too cold yet. If you usually leave before the game is over, this is the best time to stay for the Alma Mater!
- Go to the South Bend Farmer’s Market. Buy pumpkins or vegetables from local vendors, or get brunch at the cafe.