On-Campus Group Visits (15 or more)
Thank you for your interest in bringing your group of 15 or more to campus. Our group visits are open to high school or secondary school students (grades 9-12), school counselors, and CBO leaders.
Your group will have the opportunity to join an information session and a walking campus tour. The information session covers academics, extracurriculars, community, and spiritual life at Notre Dame, as well as information on the admissions and financial aid processes. The tour highlights the buildings, locations, and spaces that create our beautiful campus. Tour guides will answer your questions along the way, sharing what is important and special to them about Notre Dame.
Things to keep in mind when planning your visit:
- Requests should be made at least three weeks in advance
- Notre Dame is located in the EASTERN TIME ZONE, so please plan accordingly
- Group visits take place in McKenna Hall located on Notre Dame Avenue
- Buses are welcome to arrive in front of McKenna Hall 15 minutes before the scheduled visit to drop off passengers
- Group size should be at least 15 and no more than 60
- Student groups require an adult chaperone for every 15 students
- Meals will not be included in your group visit
- There are many restaurant options on campus for your convenience
- Residence halls and dining halls are not included in the tour
Please email our campus visit coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an on-campus group visit. You will receive a confirmation email after your group visit has been approved.