Don’t lose these dates.
Print them off, mark your calendars, set reminders on all of your devices.
- Restrictive Early Action: November 1
- Regular Decision: January 1
- Priority Deadline to Apply for Financial Aid: February 15
- Confirmation Deadline: May 1
The University of Notre Dame accepts both the Common Application and the Coalition Application. You may apply at www.commonapp.org or www.coalitionforcollegeaccess.org. Please note that the application deadline is November 1 for Restrictive Early Action or January 1 for Regular Decision. The Office of Undergraduate Admissions must have all of the following items before beginning the application review:
- The Notre Dame Writing Supplement via the Common Application or Coalition Application.
- Results of your ACT or SAT assessment scores
- Official high school transcripts or record of academic achievement in secondary school
- A letter of evaluation from a high school teacher in a core academic subject area who knows you well
- Counselor evaluation (recommended, not required)
- A non-refundable application fee of $75
NOTE: If you are an international student, please visit the International Admissions webpage for additional instructions and information on applying.