- Application Due: March 15
- Decision Letter Sent: June 1 - July 1
- Confirmation and Deposit: Typically three weeks from date of decision letter
- Welcome Weekend: Visit welcomeweekend.nd.edu for information.
- Application Due: October 1
- Decision Letter Sent: December 15 - January 1
- Confirmation and Deposit: January 10
In order to complete a transfer application, a student must submit the following through the Common Application:
- Common Application for Transfer
- Official college transcript(s) for each institution attended
- Official high school transcript
- Course syllabi for all courses listed on college transcript(s)
- Letter of Recommendation (optional but encouraged)
- Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate Test Scores (optional)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language - TOEFL (if your native language is not English)
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
Additionally, a student must submit the following through the Notre Dame applicant status portal. You will receive instructions directly from the University regarding how to access the applicant status portal following submission of your Common Application.
- College Final Grade Report
- College Official Report for each institution attended
- SAT or ACT test scores - Test scores are required to be submitted through the testing agency unless they are reported on your official high school transcript.